from Baumann - Industries "Baumann´s Cichliden Treff"
1. Ornamental fish will only be dispatched to our account after receipt of the full invoice amount in advance.
2. Live animals are delivered via a specialized transport company, the choice of which is reserved to us.
3. Shipping days are from Monday to Wednesday, with the exception of Thursdays, or on request. Delivery takes place on the following day, Saturday and holiday delivery not possible.
4. The feed is dispatched by a courier chosen by us. Accessories are usually sent by parcel service.
5. For shipping costs, please refer to our shipping costs table, which is specified for each box; these may vary depending on the quantity ordered.
6. The live arrival of the ornamental fish sent is guaranteed until it is accepted by the customer (signature of the consignment note). In the event of delays by the respective transport company, we cannot guarantee a living arrival. The freight forwarder's transport insurance is no longer liable through acceptance and simultaneous acknowledgment of the faultless delivery by the accepting person. Obvious damage to the package must be reported immediately to the responsible transport company / delivery agent and the supplier Baumann-Industries.
7. The recipient must ensure that the package / box is accepted on the agreed delivery date. If the recipient does not ensure acceptance and this delays acceptance, he must bear the resulting costs (return transport, special trips, etc.).
8. Only optically perfect animals are sent. Damaged fins, minor abrasions or injuries caused by transport are not considered defects. That is why we choose the packaging of the animals so that any damage to the animals from shipping is avoided.
9. Gender cannot be guaranteed 100%.
10. The Baumann-Industries company assumes no liability for later losses or complications to fish stocks that are already available or have been supplied by them.
11. Live animals, plants and frozen food are fundamentally excluded from exchange and return.
12. All fish, plants, feed and accessories of any kind supplied are the property of Bauman-Industries until they have been paid for in full.
13. In principle, written orders are considered binding. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 10% of the invoice amount if the order is canceled by the customer for no apparent reason.
14. All deliveries are made exclusively on the basis of these payment and delivery conditions (GTC).
15. Place of performance and jurisdiction for both parties is Ansbach
16. Purchasing conditions of the customer are not recognized even if they are part of his order.
17. We always try to keep our content, pictures and presentations up to date. However, we cannot guarantee that the content is correct, complete and up to date. The pictures shown in Fishe are examples and cannot be seen as a reference to the animals supplied.