We are pleased that you are visiting our website www.shop-baumann-industries.de and that you are interested in our products. The protection of your personal data is important to us. Personal data is information about the personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person. This is usually your real name, your e-mail address, your address, your telephone number or fax number. But also all other data that can be related to an identifiable person. Your personal data will only be processed by us in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law and the data protection law of the European Union (EU).
We process your personal data that you provide to us via email, contact form, etc. to answer and deal with your inquiries. You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. But without giving your e-mail address, your address and your name, we cannot answer you by e-mail or send you the goods.
1. If you have given us your express consent to process your data, Art. 6 Para. 1a) GDPR is the legal basis for this processing.
2. Should we process your data to carry out pre-contractual measures, Art. 6 Para. 1b) GDPR is the legal basis.
3. In all other cases (especially when using a contact form) Art. 6 Para. 1f) GDPR is the legal basis.
RIGHT TO OBJECT:
You have the right to object at any time to data processing, which is based on Art. 6 Paragraph 1f) GDPR and does not serve direct advertising, for reasons that arise from your particular situation.
In the case of direct mail, however, you can object to processing at any time without giving reasons.
Your personal data, which you provide to us during the ordering process, are required to conclude a contract with us. You are not obliged to provide your personal data. However, we cannot send you the goods without giving your address. For some payment methods, we need the required payment data in order to pass them on to a payment service provider commissioned by us. The processing of your data entered in the ordering process is therefore carried out for the purpose of fulfilling the contract.
If you send us an inquiry by e-mail, using a contact form, etc. before concluding the contract, we will process the data received in this way to carry out pre-contractual measures and, for example, answer your questions about our products.
- The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1b) GDPR
- Recipient categories: payment service providers, shipping service providers, hosting providers, if necessary merchandise management system, if necessary suppliers (dropshipping)
- Storage period We store the data required for processing the contract until the statutory warranty and, if applicable, contractual guarantee periods have expired. We store the data required by commercial and tax law for the periods specified by law, usually ten years (cf. §257 HGB, §147 AO). The data processed to carry out pre-contractual measures will be deleted as soon as the measures have been carried out and a contract is clearly not concluded.
When you register for the newsletter, your email address will be used for advertising purposes. i.e. in the context of the newsletter we will inform you in particular about products from our range. You have given the following consent separately or, if applicable, expressly during the ordering process: Newsletter registration
The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 (1a) GDPR
Recipient categories, if applicable, newsletter mailing provider
Storage period: Your e-mail address will only be stored for the duration of the desired registration for sending the newsletter.
Revocation: You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe as follows: Via the subscription link in the newsletter
Variances of our business and legal changes can affect our data protection conditions. We will update these accordingly and publish them here
Responsible for data processing:
Baumann Industries Ltd.
Phone: 09867 / 98792-0