1. The dispatch of ornamental fish takes place only after receipt of the full invoice amount in advance on our account.
2. Deliveries of live animals are carried out by a specialized transport company, the choice of which is reserved to us.
3. Shipping days are from Monday to Wednesday, with the exception of Thursdays, or on request. Delivery takes place on the following day, delivery on Saturdays and public holidays is not possible.
4. The dispatch of feed is carried out by a courier service chosen by us. Accessories are usually sent by parcel service.
5. Shipping costs can be found in our shipping costs table, which are specified for each box, these may vary depending on the amount ordered.
6. Live arrival of the sent ornamental fish is guaranteed until they are accepted by the customer (signature of the waybill). In the event of delays caused by the respective transport company, we cannot guarantee a live arrival. The transport insurance of the freight forwarder is no longer liable if the accepting person accepts and simultaneously acknowledges the faultless delivery. Obvious damage to the package must be reported immediately to the responsible transport company / deliverer and the supplier Baumann-Industries.
11. The recipient must ensure that the package / box is accepted on the agreed delivery day. If the recipient does not ensure acceptance and is thereby in default of acceptance, he must bear the resulting costs (return transport, special trips, etc.).
7. Only visually perfect animals will be sent. Damaged fins, slight abrasions or injuries caused during transport are not considered to be a defect. That is why we choose the packaging of the animals in such a way that possible damage to the animals during shipping is avoided.
8. Gender cannot be guaranteed 100%.
9. Baumann-Industries assumes no liability for losses or complications that occur later on fish stocks that are already available or supplied by them.
8. Live animals, plants and frozen food are generally excluded from exchange.
9. All delivered fish, plants, feed and accessories of any kind are the property of Bauman-Industries until they have been paid for in full.
10. Written orders are generally considered to be binding. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 10% of the invoice amount if the order is canceled by the customer for no apparent reason.
12. All deliveries are made exclusively on the basis of these terms and conditions of payment and delivery.
13. Place of fulfillment and place of jurisdiction for both parties is Ansbach
13. Conditions of purchase of the customer are not recognized, even if they are part of his order.
14. We always try to keep our content, images and presentations up to date. However, no guarantee can be given for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the content. The fish images shown are examples and cannot be seen as a reference to the animals supplied.